Tried To Run On Like Dad

Raveena
My dad Ravi Tandon has fashioned many excellent films-directed his equals in an area with no me not only as a human being and able directors., in which the properties are, from my comparison of. as far as father's tradition for playing, that's what I kahungi that I have spared no effort on your part to become like them dropped. I made some software programsSome film making,. you all know that I constructed the film, but film stampd budget over the successful acting and filmmaking. If a coin has two sides-directed, I padchihnon of my dad on the run from the gravely serious human. Papa, he is extremely and loved very deeply from the family profession. Mary and brother Rajiv to he ever brought up Not a distinctions. I read time modeling in mabe College. I was interested in making of ad films, so dad made me buddy Ed guru Prahlad kakkad is introduced to the area to work in. exciting here is not the time to work on. I will leave the ED va?rlda. I come for my every job offers. coordinate his he said I am. I am confident that you will not do anything, so I will be sharmasar. I believe maintaining Papa. dad always quietly working for years to social sarokaron. I am brand Ambassador of UNICEF and kray. I'm glad that I run on my Daddy's footsteps. Rajiv, my brother could not become namchin maker like PapaView all math have changed, now film indstri, probably in the new film industry was projected to be found themselves not downgrade. in my opinion means a lot to married women that he in his personal life, wife and housewife mother how successful my dad my life real hero is. today when my kids are in the dock rasha and Ranbir, So big is reassuring.